Walk 'n' Wag Home
Registration & Pledges
Pledge Sheet Word format
Pledge Sheet in PDF format
Vendors & Rescues-
Reserve YOUR spot
Exhibitors & Vendors
Rescues & Nonprofits
Prizes, Prizes Prizes!
DAY OF THE
Lucky Ticket Raffle!
Canine Good Citizen Test
How to Volunteer
Directions to the Park
Walk 'n' Wag
dogs are required to have a current rabies vaccination and be
up-to-date on their vaccinations.
dogs are required to have a current license
dogs must be on leash at all times - no flex-leads (adjustable
length retractable leashes).
- Please do not allow your dog to run up to other dogs without
asking first. Not all dogs like other dogs in their face.
- Children are welcome but only adults 18 & over can hold leash.
- Please remind children to ask permission before approaching a
- Please leave aggressive dogs or dogs in heat safely at home. We
reserve the right to turn dogs away.
- Please pick up after your dog! Water and baggies will be
provided on the walk route and at the main area.
- Please do not leave any dogs in cars or in crates unattended
without checking them often.
All dogs are required to have current rabies vaccination and license.
Please make sure your dog is up-to-date on all vaccinations.
No females in